[pure-silver] Re: Used camel

  • From: Janet Gable Cull <janetgcull@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2014 18:34:21 -0400

Baba, or anyone else if he's not interested,

I'm at our film group right now, and there's a lady here who has a
fantastic Mamiya RB ProS body with a 120 film holder, a 220 (which binds
half way through a roll), prism finder and focusing hood, Mamiya Sekor C
lens, 3.8 90mm .  I took it home to try out because she would have sold it
for a great price, but it's too heavy.  I don't want another body I need
use a tripod with.

Tonight she said she would GIVE IT to a good home.  The lens is fantastic!
It all is.

If you would pay postage (it's very heavy) she will donate it to your kids.

Please let me know asap.  What a find!

Janet