[pure-silver] Re: US supplier of Tetenal Mirasol 2000

  • From: "BOB KISS" <bobkiss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2012 09:29:13 -0400

DEAR SPEEDY,

            Thanks!  E-mail sent but they won't read it until Monday so I
will hope for a reply by mid week.

                        CHEERS!

                                    BOB

  _____

Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2012 18:07:54 -0500
From: BKarasek@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
CC: bobkiss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi again,

I find it curious there isn't one in North America and yet available in
Europe.

Bogdan K.

On 03/02/2012 5:38 PM, BOB KISS wrote:

DEAR BOGDAN,

            Same result as I got.that was why I was hoping someone might
know of a US supplier.

                                                CHEERS!

                                                         BOB

  _____