[pure-silver] Re: Tim Rudman, about his toning book

  • From: "Tim Rudman" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 08:12:31 -0000

Sorry to be late coming in on this Thierry.
As you have heard, it is a very old publication and long out of print.

You could try Ebay via a wish list?

Tim

http://www.worldoflithprinting.com
http://www.thegalleryonthegreen.co.uk/events/coldsnap.html

De : pure-silver-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:pure-silver-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de titrisol Envoyé :
lundi 18 décembre 2006 09:28 À : pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Objet :
[pure-silver] Re: Tim Rudman, about his toning book

   It is a 100 yr old book.  You may be able to find it in a used
   book store or in one of those pdf-ed book stores that are on the
   net.

   # Unknown Binding: 76 pages
   # Publisher: Tennant and Ward; 2nd ed edition (1907)
   # Language: English
   # ASIN: B00087PPPU