[pure-silver] Re: The pure-silver Data Archive Has Been Updated

  • From: Tim Daneliuk <tundra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 19:51:36 -0500

On 09/17/2013 07:36 PM, Tim Daneliuk wrote:
Thanks to one of our fellow list members, I got a TON of stuff to add
to the archive.  I do not recall who sent me this stuff, so please
ID yourself so we can say "thank you".  I've just finished organizing
this stuff.  Go have a look at:

    http://www.tundraware.com/Photography/Archives/

For those who had already downloaded from the archive in the past,
here is what changed today:

Darkroom_Equipment/Jobo.zip               Datasheets And Instructions For Jobo
Products
Film-Paper-Chemistry/Agfa.zip             Datasheets For Agfa Photographic
Products
Film-Paper-Chemistry/Alternative_Processes.zipDocs On Alternative And Historic
Photo Processes
Film-Paper-Chemistry/Fotospeed.zip        Fotospeed Data Sheets
Film-Paper-Chemistry/Fuji.zip             Fuji Datasheets
Film-Paper-Chemistry/Ilford.zip           Ilford Film, Paper, & Chemistry Docs
Film-Paper-Chemistry/Joe_Fportale_Salt.zipMaking Salted Papers
Film-Paper-Chemistry/Kodak.zip            Datasheets For Kodak Photographic
Products
Film-Paper-Chemistry/Photo_Processing_Formulas.zipFormulas For Various B&W
Photo Processing Chemicals
Film-Paper-Chemistry/Photographers_Formulary.zipDatasheets For Photographer's
Formulary Products
Film-Paper-Chemistry/Pyro.zip             Various Formula And Techniques For
Pyro Development
Film-Paper-Chemistry/Split_Grade_Printing.zipHow To Split Grade Print VC Paper
Film-Paper-Chemistry/Spotone_Instructions.zipInstructions For Spotone Print
Spotting
Film-Paper-Chemistry/Toners.zip           Toner Formulas And Technique
Film-Paper-Chemistry/WarmtonePrinting.zip Documentation Concerning Warmtone
Paper, Developers, And Printing
Photo_Education/Photospecs_HABS.zip       Historic American Building Society
Photographic Standards