[pure-silver] Thanks, Jim!

  • From: "Adrienne Moumin" <photowonder2010@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 11:03:01 -0500

Thank you, Jim, for spending so much time to research, set up, &
troubleshoot pure-silver's computing needs--not to mention what I'm sure was
a hefty expenditure of dinero!

I greatly appreciate all your work for this labor of love.

-Adrienne Moumin

Please, please shake some booty on the dance floor. You look great in those
pants and we totally spy you tapping your foot up against the wall, flower.
If the beat moves you, then rock it.

from "nonsense nyc," 12/31/04...and their list of rules for New Year's Eve
(and for life).