[pure-silver] Re: Sprint Chemicals

  • From: John Meyers <jmeyers102@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 08:29:11 -0700 (PDT)

I use the fix and stop bath solutions. They're fine. A few years ago I also
used the developer and it was also good as I recall. Now I mix my own
developers though.

The thing I like about Sprint is they are formulated to by mixed 1:9 (or 2:8
for a rapid fix). So mixing is extremely easy in whatever quantity you wish to
mix up at a given time.

John Meyers