[pure-silver] Re: Set-up for contact printing

  • From: William Harting <wm.harting@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 23:06:15 -0400

Hi Nicholas. The etched glass does the diffusing in my setup; I keep the 40
watt clear bulb for this purpose; my enlarging bulbs are 75 or 150 watts.
And no, Michael, I do not think of my negatives as particularly thin; I
rather prefer a heavier negative for my purposes. I am reading your citation
-- I'm always needing to learn.
-bill