[pure-silver] Re: Self Critiism Come on chill !!

  • From: "BOB KISS" <bobkiss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 16:01:30 -0400

DEAR KEN,
        In the past, when I shot an image that I thought would be popular or
sell I found that it wasn't very good and didn't sell.  Since then I only
shoot what motivates or moves me emotionally.  Some don't sell but most do.
It isn't a new concept in art that, the more deeply you get in touch with
what you, personally, love while making your photographs, the more universal
will be the appeal of the results.
                CHEERS!
                        BOB