[pure-silver] Re: Seal 210 dry mount press

  • From: "Dave Valvo" <dvalvo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 21:16:10 -0400

This is what I get when I go to the eBay:

This listing (75564124) has been removed by eBay or is no longer available. Please make sure that you've entered the item number correctly.
If the item was removed by eBay, please consider this transaction canceled. If anybody contacts you to complete the sale, please ignore the request. Completing the sale outside of eBay may be unsafe and will not be covered by eBay purchase protection programs.

Dave

----- Original Message ----- From: "Edward C. Zimmermann" <edz@xxxxxxx>