[pure-silver] Re: Requiem for print photography

  • From: Elias_Roustom <elroustom@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 21:32:02 -0400

Thanks for posting this AM.
My sentiments exactly. Though it's not all doom and gloom. There's still film out there, plenty of it, and lots of cameras to shoot with, and Kodak still makes Dektol.

Elias

On Jul 30, 2010, at 4:59 PM, Adrienne Moumin wrote:

As Kodak's final roll of Kodachrome film goes to the lab, a look back at what that means -- and what we've lost:

http://www.salon.com/life/feature/2010/07/28/kodachrome/index.html

I couldn't have said it better. Happy weekend to all, I hope you're spending it in the darkroom!

Adrienne Moumin

on the web at: www.picturexhibit.com
more work @ Saatchi Gallery: www.tinyurl.com/hw6r3
handmade jewelry:  www.droolerystore.com