[pure-silver] Re: Radiographic film, was: Oh How I Miss This Paper

  • From: Pablo Kolodny <pkolodny@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 00:48:11 -0200

Hola Jose Ramon,

muchas gracias for the response.
... well, to be honest I won't be at any thing else before end of February.
I'm leaving for holidays by the beginning of week but am just gathering
information before wasting too much time and money.
So I appreciate your help a lot. I think I'll get some X ray film when I'm
back from vacations and will be sharing all I do, of course.

And yeas, I thought of working with a red light in the darkroom and was
rather thinking of higher dilutions for the developer.

Kind regards

Pablo (in Buenos Aires)

PS: do send a message if you happen to come down to my town so we can share
some coffee table, a beer or so...