[pure-silver] Question for Ken, was:RE: Self Critiism Come on chill !!

  • From: <C.Breukel@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 11:48:20 +0200

> I had a hell of a time transitioning from
> 8x10 negs to 11x14 and then 14x17. Just could not get the
> composition correct. Then it all got dialed in and things are fine.

Hi Ken,

..I am curious about above statement, what was the problem ?, the ratio
width/length is about the same between those formats, obviously the
equipment is (much) bigger to haul around, but I assume  you do not mean
that..

Was it the bigger GG, or the rendering of the different lenses or..

Thanks,

Best,

Cor