[pure-silver] Re: Pyro Developer Formulas

  • From: D Brossard <bwprint2004@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 19:11:41 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Richard,

Could you send me the pyro formulas?

Denis Brossard

Richard Knoppow <dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I've just gathered a bunch of Pyro developer formulas.
One list is of Kodak formulas, the other of old formulas,
mostly from the British Journal Almanac for 1919 and 1940.
They are in the form of PDF's. I can't send them to the list
because they are attachments but will send via e-mail to
those interested. These are all mostly of historical
interest but a couple of them are quite practical. One of my
correspondents, for instance, tried D-75 and finds it works
fine on Ilford film.
I have a spam blocker on my e-mail account so if you
write directly you will get a message back from it. I will
probably see the messages from the blocker list but to be
safe answer the blocker message.
You can also send requests to the list but that direct
mail is probably better. The larger of the lists is around
25kb so its not too large. I put these in the form of PDFs
because cutting and pasting to the mail program messes up
the formatting.

---

http://mail.yahoo.com