[pure-silver] Process & Print Service from ILFORD PHOTO - UK Only

  • From: Adrienne Moumin <photowonder2010@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 09:52:52 -0500

While at the site to read the Kentmere acq PR, I read this part w/interest (see
the red "B&W Processing Service" link just below the red Kentmere link).

Does anyone on this list have any contacts at Ilford?  I would like to approach
them about starting up a similar service in the US, and it's always better
going in w/a recommendation than a cold approach.

Please feel free to contact me off-list w/any info.

Thanks in advance!

Adrienne Moumin***************************************on the web at:
http://www.picturexhibit.comSaatchi Gallery: http://tinyurl.com/hw6r3Art DC: