[pure-silver] Photos of the sink constructed with group ideas

  • From: Mark Blackwell <mblackwell1958@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 09:19:02 -0700 (PDT)

Well a number of people were asking for photos of the sink and my workspace.
Well finally got things caught up to put a couple of pictures up on my blog of
the final product.  It isn't pretty, and the photography is not meant to be
good work and it isn't.  It is just meant to give everyone that would like an
idea of how it turned out and what I work with.   Lots of things turned out
well and some things might get changed over time.

Its functional, and though not fine furniture it fits the space and provides a
number of great advantages over any other work spaces I have ever had.  Though
its not as big as some, its layout is better believe it or not.  Ive worked in
much smaller spaces before, but not since I got the D2 for an enlarger.

A thanks to all in the group.  Lots of ideas, many if not most of which were
incorporated, and those that were not made me think of other options.  All were
helpful.  All made the final product closer to what I think will make the
darkroom more efficient for some time to come.  Thanks

Mark

Finding fabulous fares is fun.
bargains.