[pure-silver] Re: PSGPX MMIX

  • From: Jeffrey Thorns <puresilver@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 15:07:20 -0800

Just a little off-topic...

The tone you get when you put a warm-tone paper into Kodak Brown Toner, for just a minute or so, is quite subtle and very pleasing. (This is what I used for my prints for the print exchange.) Takes me back to papers from years gone by...

Damn those organized people..................I am still deciding on a neg!!

Cheers

Harry

----- Original Message ----- From: "Elias Roustom" <elroustom@xxxxxxxxx>