[pure-silver] Re: Old Papers

  • From: Howard Efner <hfefner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 12:12:44 -0600

On Jun 4, 2008, at 9:55 AM, Laurence Cuffe wrote:

As part of my upcoming move to Ireland I am clearing out some of my darkroom supplies. Some time ago it was mentioned on this list that a group were doing research into older photographic papers and was looking for samples. Can someone remember who the group was as I have some circa 1950 paper to dispose of.
all the best
Larry Cuffe

Larry, the person to contact is Dr. Dusan Sulak (sp?) at the Getty in California. He runs their photo identification and conservation laboratory.

Howard Efner