[pure-silver] Re: Old Agfa 120 Brown Black Developer {120 (Potassium Version)}

  • From: Lloyd Erlick <lloyd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2007 08:47:31 -0500

February 2, 2007, from Lloyd Erlick,

Bergger materials have not satisfied me. I tried their super-expensive
all-rag base material a long time ago, and found the whites took up
selenium toner. Politely called staining, I believe. There was also one
sheet with a surface defect (each sheet cost me thirteen dollars, at the
time, in a pack of ten 16x20s, so defects were not an option). They
refunded my money, of course, but I haven't tried again. Maybe it's time I
did.

regards,
--le
Lloyd Erlick Portraits, Toronto.