[pure-silver] Re: Oh, was this a test? I thought you guys were serious!

  • From: "mail1" <mail1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 19:44:40 -0700

"I have no idea what this has to do with photography"

Richard it's obvious, they have photographic memories, Panoramic lens and
iris, 330 degree field of view, fix focused lenses, simultaneous near far
focus, variable iris, internal lens shades, Rods and cones in the retina for
color sensitivity, and not to mention duel processors, stereophonic hearing,
a swivel ball head, an with my horses as soon as you pull out a camera they
line up shoulder to shoulder for a posse shot.

Jonathan Ayers   [mail1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]