[pure-silver] ORWO Developer A87 *(previously about A49 MH28 E102)

  • From: Ray Rogers <earthsoda@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 14:56:07 -0800 (PST)

Thanks Stane,

Again you have been very helpful.

Unfortunately, or rather luckily, as I was reading
through the material, I realized there was a typo... I
am looking for something on A87 developer, not A47.

I came up with nothing substantial using google...

Anyone have any info on the composition of A87?

(I have usage information such as dilutions,
temperature compensation etc. but no info on the
nature of the formula its characteristics and so on.)

Thanks

Ray