[pure-silver] New traditional photography support organization: The Halide Project!

  • From: The Halide Project <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 12:05:39 -0400

Hi fellow silver lovers,

We just wanted to announce the founding of our new organization, The Halide
Project, to this group of fellow traditional photographers.

Founded in Philadelphia but maintaining a global outlook, The Halide
Project seeks to support practitioners of traditional film and alternative
process photography through exhibition opportunities, affordable workspace,
and a residency program. We also seek to spread awareness to the greater
public through education and outreach.

Our first exhibit will be held in December in Philadelphia and feature
works by Bill Armstrong, Vincent Feldman, Joy Goldkind, Tricia Rosenkilde,
and Sarah Van Keuren. We are in the middle of a Kickstarter campaign to
finish raising funds for the exhibit. Right now we're over 60% there with5
days until the finish line.

If you're interested in finding out more or would like to support our
cause, check out these links:

Our kickstarter: http://tinyurl.com/halidepro
Our website: http://www.thehalideproject.org
Our facebook page: https://business.facebook.com/TheHalideProject

Thanks, and we hope to hear from you!

-The Halide Project

-----

The Halide Project
fostering the traditional and alternative photographic arts

www.thehalideproject.org