[pure-silver] Re: Neopan 100 Acros film packs

  • From: Bogdan Karasek <bkarasek@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 07 Jun 2009 20:01:55 -0400

Hi,

Thanks for the offer, but I already have one. I'm ecstatic that it will rise like the proverbial Phoenix and and live out its life as a holder for a Fuji film pack.

Cheers,
Bogdan

William Harting wrote:

I happen to have one of those Polaroid filmholders for sale....

bill h

On Sun, Jun 7, 2009 at 6:47 PM, Bogdan Karasek <bkarasek@xxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:bkarasek@xxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Hi all,

    Awfully quiet..... I'll try and type quietly so as not to wake
    anybody....  :)

FreeStyle sells 20 sheet film packs of 4x5 Neopan 100 Acros. Does anybody know if these will fit the 4x5 Graphic Film pack
    Adapters or do I have to get the Fuji QuickLoad Film Holder to
    accommodate the Acros film pack?  I'd hate to spend the money on
    the film pack and find out it won't fit the Graphic film pack holder.

    Cheers,
    Bogdan

     Bogdan Karasek
     Montréal, Québec                     bogdan(at)bogdanphoto.com
    <http://bogdanphoto.com>
     Canada                               www.bogdanphoto.com
    <http://www.bogdanphoto.com>

                       "I bear witness"