[pure-silver] Re: NPR Article Link

  • From: Laurence Cuffe <cuffe@xxxxxx>
  • To: "pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 08:17:24 +0000

My question?
Depth of field.  I have shot 16x20 and realised that the 5x4 10 x8 region is
sweet spot between increasing resolution through grain reduction and loosing it
to depth of field. Withou a lens for the big guy, I think the
Photographer may not have done the maths.

All the best

Laurence  Cuffe

Sent from an iPad,