[pure-silver] Re: My thoughts on the End of the Era

  • From: anclancy@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 20:40:41 +0000

i have been watching (reading) a great many of these messages on p.s.
concerning this whole mess and i think your thoughts on this issue are very
well put.
I enjoyed that board and want to continue participating in a constructive
exchange of information on this one.
Don't have a clue about the off line "junk" and frankly will refuse to engage
it that type of behavior.
Just wanted to thank you for your thoughts and let you know that your message
certainly makes sense (to me)
Looking forward to getting back to  constructive photo sharing.
regards,
ann