[pure-silver] Re: Music

  • From: Bogdan Karasek <bkarasek@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2009 19:22:46 -0400

Kelly Joe Phelps, "Blue Eyed Mister Zen", J.S.Bach, "Unaccompanied Cello Suites" played by Pablo Casals, Japanese Flute Music, Jefferson Airplane and Grace Slick singing "White Rabbit", ten copies on one CD. That's all I have in my darkroom.

Unfortunately, I sometimes get caught up in the music and the print stays in the Dektol for 10 minutes :(

That ever happen to you????  Sometimes, I have to work in complete silence.

Good listening,
Bogdan

davestarr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Police scanner, talk radio, or MP3's on a laptop. Music is generally 50's & 60's rock.

Retired Shop Rat - 14,647 days in a GM Plant
Just when I think I've got things figured out, I regain consciousness.
Web site - www.destarr.com