[pure-silver] Re: Multigrade contrast filters

  • From: Elias_Roustom <elroustom@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 20:24:02 -0400

Thanks for all the input gentlemen. I'm not enquiring because I've had any
difficulty, but because I'm sorting through my darkroom, and deciding what to
keep and what to store, sell or give away, etc. I won't be using the filters
I've cut to fit my Durst M605 condenser head for a time (maybe never again)
since I've put the color head on it yesterday, and I was just curious what to
do with the filters. Sounds like it will be ok to store them with the condenser
head. Also I have a box of Kodak contrast filters (old, in black plastic
frames) to fit under the lens of my Omega. They look to be in very good
condition, I just wondered if they'd still be useful.

Elias