[pure-silver] Re: Monobath formula

  • From: "\"Grif\" w. keith griffith" <kgriffit@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 10:13:32 -0700

On 04/17/2013 09:06 AM, Jean-David Beyer wrote:

Yes,,, that's it. Might actually get to go thru the book supply late this fall. New book shelves in a "ManCave" ham shack, camera room.

I tried to track down some of his other published items quite a while back. It was a good read. The notes and comments were as entertaining as the formula's were educational.
On 04/17/2013 11:37 AM, "Grif" w. keith griffith wrote:
  "Somewhere" in the shop is a copy of Diggins(sp) note book of formulas,
have not seen it in years.  But as my memory serves, it had a lot of
information about the chemistry of monobaths,,, or at least it
remembered in my mind as a lot.
Probably Patrick Dignan.