[pure-silver] Re: Missing posts? [was Re: Re: Curly results on paper....]

  • From: "Eric Neilsen Photography" <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2005 11:19:19 -0500

Well that is a tough one. Since you don't know what your missing if you
don't see it or a reference to it : ) ...  The list did seems slow for a
while, but I'd check your spam filter.  Several senders end up there for me
and I routinely look for the Pure silver tag that ends up in the front of
incoming messages.

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street
Suite 9