[pure-silver] Re: Minolta C.E. Rokkor-X 30mm/2.8 Enlarging Lens

  • From: richard lahrson <gtripspud@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2013 19:35:27 -0800

Hi Speedy!

     Now that I'm set up to print Minox size I'll get one.  Do
you use the daylight load plastic Minox tank or one of the Minox Nikor reels
in a stainless steel tank?

     Someone like Goathead (?) or something will reload lots of different
emulsions if you supply the empty Minox cassette or he will sell the
film in length for you to reload.  Someone in Europe still sells factory
loaded Minox cassettes.  This same Goathead person makes simple
adjustable film slitters as well.  Do you use any of his services or
find factory new cassettes somewhere?

                                                                 Best, Rich