[pure-silver] Re: MY FIRST BOOK LAUNCH

  • From: "BOB KISS" <bobkiss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 16:34:49 -0400

DEAR BABA,

            Well, I have tried twice to send you some photos and text from
the book but received error massages on both sendings.  I am sure it is the
fault of our ISP which seems to regularly end up on other IPSs' "troublesome
ISP" list.

            Anyhow, do you have any other e-mail address, Hotmail, Yahoo, or
G-mail to which I can send what you requested?

                        CHEERS!

                                    BOB

  _____