[pure-silver] Re: Linhof viewfinder.

  • From: "Ole Tjugen" <oftjugen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 22:10:18 +0100

Probably one scale for 9x12cm (or 4x5") and one for 13x18cm (or 5x7").
This at least fits the differences between the scales, a 90mm on 9x12 has
about the same FoV as 120mm on 13x18.

I can't guess what the outer and inner fields of view are for, though. It
would help if I could see the proportions, perhaps?

Ole Tjugen