[pure-silver] Kodak discontinuing Readyload films

  • From: Charlie Thorsten <charlie_thorsten@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 02:15:40 -0700 (PDT)

I just received a newsletter from John Sexton saying that
Kodak is discontinuing all Readyload films, including
Tmax100.  The regular sheets are still available...it's
just the readyloads getting the axe.  Here's the link to
Kodak's announcement:

http://www.kodak.com/global/en/professional/products/films/readyload/readyloadMain.jhtml?id=0.2.26.14.27&lc=en&_requestid=5111

I like using readyload Tmax when I can afford it.  Seems
to be the only way to guarantee having dust-free 4x5's.
Maybe I'll have to try some Acros quickloads now.

-Charlie