[pure-silver] Kodak Anti-Foam

  • From: "Breukel, C. (HKG)" <C.Breukel@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Pure Silver (F) (E-mail)" <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 11:05:39 +0100

Hi,

Claudio Bonavolta  posted below interesting message and link about 1 month
ago:

<<< I thought it's a good idea to put this classic on the web (warning, it's
a 20Mb file):
http://www.bonavolta.ch/hobby/files/Kodak%20j-1.pdf

Regards,
Claudio Bonavolta
http://www.bonavolta.ch>>

Thanks for that Claudio!

..in this booklet I came across a product frm Kodak: Anti-Foam. I was
wonderning if anybody knows it's composition?

The reason for asking is that I am happy with Ryuji's DS-14 print developer:
storing it in a small mouth brown bottle and filling this bottle completly
with the re-plenishing version kept this developer alove for almost half a
year now. The only small problem I ran into that the developer foams when
(carefully) poured back in the bottle.

Thanks!  Best,

Cor