[pure-silver] Re: Instagram says it now has the right to sell your photos

  • From: kironkid@xxxxxxx
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 14:35:25 -0500 (EST)

    I've never heard of Instagram. But their policy is BS!

KK

Good luck chasing it down if someone else has put up or in the future
puts up a copy of your work onto Instagram or other social media with
similar licensing.

On 18/12/12 01:52 PM, Joseph O'Neil wrote:
> See here:
>
> http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-20767537
>
> and here

http://news.cnet.com/8301-13578_3-57559710-38/instagram-says-it-now-has-the-right-to-sell-your-photos/

I don't use instagram or facebook,  but the precedent it sets bothers me
much.  Will other sites someday follow?

> joe

Stephen Moss

Sent using Carrier Pigeon Deluxe version 42.0
Never eat crow again.