[pure-silver] Re: Help please

  • From: Tori Nelson <tori8x10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 14:49:20 -0700

Yes please before I lose my mind!!!!!!! I'm not sure about having Lilo come though. Both Harley and Sammi are having back or hind quarter issues and I'm afraid, especially with Harley, he might get hurt if Lilo wants to jump.

What kind of beer do you like, if you can make it?
Tori Nelson
http://www.ToriNelson.com

On May 19, 2009, at 2:53 AM, Bob Younger wrote:

Tori,
If you need help setting up a filter and a separate folder for pure- silver messages let me know; I'll swing up over the weekend and you can buy me a
beer. Maybe I'll bring Lilo and she and your boys can play.
Bob