[pure-silver] Re: Handcrafted: The Modern Industry Camera by Wayne Martin Belger

  • From: Bill <billtech@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 12:29:48 -0400

If “beauty is in the eye of the beholder”, then I must have gone blind. Based
on the photos, all I can see is an Erector set project very badly partially
assembled by a group of blind third-graders. Truly, this is art with a capital
“F”!

-Bill

On May 20, 2015, at 5:16 AM, Eric Nelson (Redacted sender "emanmb@xxxxxxxxx"
for DMARC) <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Speaking of camera building...

Lomography - Handcrafted: The Modern Industry Camera by Wayne Martin Belger
<http://www.lomography.com/magazine/311162-handcrafted-the-modern-industry-camera-by-wayne-martin-belger>

<http://www.lomography.com/magazine/311162-handcrafted-the-modern-industry-camera-by-wayne-martin-belger>

Lomography - Handcrafted: The Modern Industry Camer...

<http://www.lomography.com/magazine/311162-handcrafted-the-modern-industry-camera-by-wayne-martin-belger>Our
new series Handcrafted celebrates the work of analog artisans. In our first
installment, Wayne Martin Belger talks about packing the 200-year-old histo...
View on www.lom...
<http://www.lomography.com/magazine/311162-handcrafted-the-modern-industry-camera-by-wayne-martin-belger>

Preview by Yahoo