[pure-silver] HI ACUTANCE DEV FOR T-MAX 100

  • From: "BOB KISS" <bobkiss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 14:43:14 -0400

DEAR LIST,

            I find that 35mm T-max 100 film in T-max dev lacks acutance.  It
does have detail but not the sharp edges I like.  Please recommend what
developer (& dilutions where applicable), time, temp, & agitation (small
tanks), and ISO (though not strictly ISO) you use when you want extra
acutance from 35mm T-max 100.  Of course, I would like smooth tones and
relatively fine grain if possible though I know that, in some cases, I will
have to sacrifice some fineness of grain for acutance.

            Thanks in advance for your help.

                        HOLIDAY CHEERS!

                                    BOB

 Please check my website:  <http://www.bobkiss.com/> http://www.bobkiss.com/

"Live as if you are going to die tomorrow.  Learn as if you are going to
live forever".  Mahatma Gandhi