[pure-silver] Re: Grant Haist's book

  • From: "Ralph W. Lambrecht" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PureSilverNew <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 23:35:21 +0200

Ryuji

Wake up. His last address is listed as:

Haist, Grant M
4160 Crayton Rd, Apt A2
Naples, FL 34103-312

As you can see, no PO Box.

What's far more important, all the phone numbers listed are out of service,
and I heard from another source on this list that he, unfortunately,
suffered a major stroke some time back. I fear the worst.

I'll drop the case until I hear some better news.

Regards

Ralph W. Lambrecht

http://www.darkroomagic.com