[pure-silver] Re: Getting back on track was Re: Agfa Sistan... now Selenium Protection

  • From: Ray Rogers <earthsoda@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2005 23:07:31 -0700 (PDT)

I am not sure where this thread has gone or is going,
but another option, not necessarilly the only nor the
best, yet an interesting one to model (or actually
use... by way of reference)...

is that interesting web based free encylopedia...

Wikipedia I belive is the way it is spelled.

This is a group effort encyclopedia which can be and
is continually edited and updated by anyone who
desires to do so.

Dispite many potential problems, I think the idea is
interesting and may in fact be the way many future
books will be written.

Just someting else to think about.

Ray

--- Christopher Woodhouse