[pure-silver] Re: Getting Permission Grande Arche Paris

  • From: Sandor Mathe <sandorm@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 12:08:38 -0400

Interesting to note barrel distortion in both daytime images there (most
obvious in the bottom one along the left edge of the image).  I suspect a
small camera and so-so lens.

Sandor

Brian Reynolds <reynolds@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: pure-silver-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
06/06/2006 11:40 AM
Please respond to
pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject

Georges Giralt wrote:

> Take a look here : http://www.grandearche.com/ and you'll see the
> building.  Enjoy as this is the only picture of the actual building
> one can see ;-) Other site turn the fence by picturing a mockup of
> the monument....

Wikipedia doesn't seem to have a problem showing it.

    <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grande_Arche>

In my opinion their photos are better than the one on the official
site, and I don't need a plugin to view them.

--
Brian Reynolds                  | "It's just like flying a spaceship.
reynolds@xxxxxxxxx              |  You push some buttons and see