[pure-silver] Re: Gallery Update

  • From: "Elias Roustom" <elroustom@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 13:02:36 -0500

Hi Bob,
Doesn't look like you're limited to anything. Some very good work. The M8
photos (trees water snow) are beautiful, and the waterfall (med format film
b&w) is spectacular, and I'm always astonished and the sharpness of the
digital photos like the ones of the motor boat.
Your organizational effort is admirable, and inspirational.

E.