[pure-silver] Fwd: Gene Nocon passed away

  • From: Bob Younger <younger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 05:29:37 -0800

*
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Steven Churchill <steven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, Nov 27, 2011 at 01:10
Subject: Gene Nocon memorial
To: younger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear San Diego Photo Community,

I received the following email from Gene Nocon's daughter about his passing
last Sunday. Gene was a master printer -- in London during the late 70s and
80s, and here in San Diego since the 90s. Here's a short page about his
career http://www.iipa.org/Gene_Nocon.pdf, and here is Gene's website:
http://www.genenocon.com. He will be greatly missed. As Olivia shared
below, his memorial service will be Friday, December 2nd at the Mission
Basilica San Diego de Alcala.

Sincerely,

Steven Churchill

From: Olivia Nouskajian <onouskajian@xxxxxxxx>
Date: 25 November 2011 18:58:33 GMT

Dear Friends and Family,

I am writing to you with the sad news of my father's passing. I got the
call on Monday morning that a neighbor had driven by and noticed him parked
in his garage Sunday night and that he was still there on Monday morning.
His passing was due to a heart attack but sounds very peaceful. I'm sorry
for the late notice but I am just going through his iPad and am slowly
making contact with his friends. Please reach me at 619-204-1907 or
onouskajian@xxxxxxxxx His service will be held on Friday, December 2nd at
the Mission Basilica San Diego de Alcala at 10:30am. A reception in his
honor will follow and a link to the website is included below. Please pass
this along to whoever would want to know or attend his service.

Love,
Ollie

http://www.missionsandiego.com