[pure-silver] Re: Fur--The Movie was Darkroom

  • From: Georges Giralt <georges.giralt@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 21:11:15 +0100

Justin F. Knotzke a écrit :

On 12/02/07, *Georges Giralt* <georges.giralt@xxxxxxx <mailto:georges.giralt@xxxxxxx>> wrote:

    So if you're a Kidman's fan, go for it, otherwise, you'd better save
your money for a 120 B&W flm.... When I first heard they were going to do a movie on my all time fav photog, I got excited.. Then I heard they cast Kidman in the role. I didn't need to know anymore then that. It explained it all. Nevertheless, I'll check it out when it comes out here.. J
Justin,
In France, the critics were feroceous. But, I _had_ to see it by myself.
And, to my disapointment, I must admit they where right.
But, you should see it if you are an Arbus fan.
--
Ce message est constitué d'au moins 50 % d'électrons recyclés.
S'il vous plaît, aidez nous à conserver nos ressources,