[pure-silver] Free Zone Ruler for Pentax Digital Spotmeter

  • From: "Ralph W. Lambrecht" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PureSilverNew <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 20:36:56 +0200

If you own a Pentax Digital Spotmeter, you might be interested in my free,
updated version of a Zone Ruler for it. This is my favorite lightmeter for
the Zone System but not without the Zone Ruler.

This customized ruler is a visual reference and will simplify zone
placement. Zone III and VII are marked to place shadow and highlight
details. I suggest you print this scale onto a self-adhesive label, cover it
with clear tape before cutting it to size, and then affix it to the Pentax
Digital Spotmeter by centering it just below the EV scale.

You find the scale in my 'Library' section of my web page under PDZD.

Comments always welcome at info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Regards

Ralph W. Lambrecht

http://www.darkroomagic.com