[pure-silver] For Sale (darkroom stuff) Nova slot processor, brand new

  • From: Eric Maquiling <emaquiling@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 11:05:43 -0700

This is a BRAND SPANKING new Nova quated heated 8x10 Vertical processor 4
slot. If you have been looking for one of these hard to find, stop now
cause here it is!!  I *did* have the box but it was confiscated for my
wife's classroom move.  So I'll pack it well in another larger box. I'll
ship via UPS to be safer.  I figure about 20-25 to ship to the 48 states.
Probably about 2x for Canada (just a guess).  I've kept Ansco 130 in these
for MONTHS at a time.

Paypal is good. I'll split paypal fees as an incentive!

Comes with a print clip (also new) and the 3 tubes for covers $300.00 USD

Note the NEW recession price busting price!

Pictures of course:
http://tinyurl.com/d9dzfl
http://tinyurl.com/cgz38x
http://tinyurl.com/cm49dt