[pure-silver] Re: Fixers and Image Colour... (was something esle)

  • From: <C.Breukel@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 09:00:33 +0200

Hi Ray,

I can only assume that the fixers "produce" slightly differently shaped silver
filaments just like some toners  (well more bleach/redevelop like FSA aka
thiourea "toner" does). And these filaments reflect the light differently
resulting in different colours, which are quite apperant.

But I guess you are much more knowledgable than me in these matters..

Best,

Cor