[pure-silver] Re: Fixer

  • From: Speedy <speedgraphic@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 14:35:15 +0000

This is purely a wild guess.

I am not at all familiar with this fixer.  The only products available
to me locally come from the not so great yellow father...

My wild guess is that if this is a hardening fixer that the higher concentrated
stock solution might have gont straight to hardening before the film was fixed?

Again - just a wild guess...

Speedy

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141664/direct/01/