[pure-silver] Re: Ferri brushes

  • From: Jeffrey Krenzel <jkrenzel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 19:22:12 -0700 (PDT)

Dave,

I am a great user of ferri and I have a bunch of
paintbrushes that I have selected from the cheapest
ones available at my local arts supply store.  An
often used one is a 000 sable (although not my
cheapest)that would also be useful for spotting
prints.

The notepad idea is a good one -- but then I would
have to look (at least occasionally) at my discards
and that is painful!

Jeffrey

http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.asp?SID=&ccurrency=1&page=45857&category=