[pure-silver] Re: FYI

  • From: AhYouBecky@xxxxxxx
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 01:16:07 EDT

I think you've ALL GONE MAD..... it's just a mailing list for crying out
lout.. ha ha ha ha ha....  One that I do enjoy. I hope we call all be friends
at
the end of the wrestling match. And that the mud you boys have been throwing at
each other will clean up off of everything..... This place is a muddy MESS!!
Do I have to drag you all by the ears to the mirror and show you what you
look like? I already know that I'M crazy and scary looking.....but do you all
realize that YOU ARE???

Please boys...... lets behave. PLEASE!!  And dont try to point fingers and
tell me who started it.... I'm don't care who started it. <standing in front of
you with a pitiful, pleading look on my face>

Becky

Edward,
Please go take your medicine...it will benefit all of
us.
Thank you,
Bob