[pure-silver] FW: small pix of buddha needed

  • From: "Adrienne Moumin" <photowonder2010@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 11:12:30 -0400

I received this from someone on a local "digital ladies" listserv.  (No
kidding, this is actually the name of the group, I'm get mailings but have
never attended a meeting.)

Perhaps one of you has something that might work for this client.

Ciao,
Adrienne Moumin

Please, please shake some booty on the dance floor. You look great in those
pants and we totally spy you tapping your foot up against the wall, flower.
If the beat moves you, then rock it.

from "nonsense nyc," 12/31/04...and their list of rules for New Year's Eve
(and for life).